Category: Getting Started
For ExpressionEngine 2.x
- Copy /system/third_party/structure/ to /system/expressionengine/third_party/
- Copy /themes/third_party/structure/ to /themes/third_party/structure/
Updating from ExpressionEngine 2 to ExpressionEngine 3 with Structure 4.0
As with any update or upgrade please make a full backup of your site and Database before getting started. Please note, paths may differ based on the name of your system folder or location of your third_party folder within ExpressionEngine.
- Download the newest copy of Structure 4
- Copy the
structurefolder from the zip into the
- Copy the
themes/structurefolder from the zip into the
- Go to Add-Ons -> Modules in your control panel
- Click "Run Module Updates" in the upper right hand corner
You are now running Structure 4! You may now delete the
structure_old folders from your install.
Proceed with the ExpressionEngine upgrade process to the latest version of ExpressionEngine 3.
During the ExpressionEngine 3 upgrade process, make sure to copy the
system/expressionengine/third_party/structure/ folder and the
themes/third_party/structure/ folder into
themes/user/ folders respectively.