Category: Getting Started
NOTE: Listings must be attached to a page and the channel used for a listing can not have any Structure data posted to it to avoid duplicate URLs and hierarchy.
- Assign a channel to the type “Listing” under Structure » Channel Settings and assign it the default template you want your pages to use
- Edit the page you want to attach your listing to
- Click the Listing checkbox and select the channel you assigned in the first step
- Save and return to the Structure CP
- You can now add/edit entries in this channel attached to the original page
- Displaying listings in a template is covered here: http://buildwithstructure.com/documentation/listings/